By SMART Balkans
Public Call for Regional Grants Concept Notes
Call Reference No: SB RG 02/23
The SMART Balkans Project announces a public Call for Applications for Concept Notes for Regional Grants, for applicants from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia and Serbia.
SMART Balkans Project, funded by the Norway Ministry of Foreign Affairs, is implemented by consortium of organizations: Centar za promociju civilnog drustva (CPCD) from Bosnia and Herzegovina as a Lead Applicant, in partnership with Center for Research and Policy Making (CRPM) from North Macedonia, and Institute for Democracy and Mediation (IDM) from Albania.
Overall objective of the Project is to contribute to strengthening participatory democracies and Euro Atlantic integrations in the Western Balkans by empowering civil society organizations and CSO networks for stronger and active role in creating peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia and Serbia.
Specific objectives of the SMART Balkans project are:
• Stronger, more sustainable, and vibrant CSOs in the six countries of the Western Balkans region
• Developed strong regional partnerships between civil society organizations from the region of the Western Balkans themselves and with their EU counterparts and public authorities
• Increased effectiveness of citizen influencing change through CSOs that advances Security and Stability and Governance in the Western Balkans region
• Increased awareness of public on importance of active participation of civil society in major development initiatives in the region of Western Balkans
Regional Grants will provide funding for projects related to two main areas:
1. Security and Stability
In the following documents you can find detailed guidelines and required application forms:
– Annex 1 – Guidelines for Regional Grants Applications (deadline 30.06.2023.)
– Annex 2 – Concept Note Form
– Annex 3 – Partnership Statement
An Info session will be held on June 16, 2023 at 14:00hrs and all interested applicants can register HERE.
Public Call for Regional Grants is available on our GRANTS MANAGEMENT PLATFORM – https://gmp.smartbalkansproject.org/calls/43 and you are required to register in order to see full Open Call and list of necessary documents to apply for grant. There is a detailed instruction on how to register at the bottom of https://gmp.smartbalkansproject.org/ homepage.